- Primary care physician specializing in sports medicine
- Treats several sports medicine injuries and illnesses such as exercise induced asthma, fracture management, joint injections, sports nutrition as well as general illnesses and injuries
- Medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Residency completed at the University of Oklahoma Family Medicine
- Sports medicine fellowship completed at the University of Oklahoma Primary Care Sports Medicine
- Board certified by The American Board of Family Medicine with a Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
Foot & Ankle
“As a sports medicine physician, I clearly understand the importance sports play in the lives of young people. I want to help them stay healthy, active and keep playing the sports that they love."